literature

Thread Of Fate (Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword)

Deviation Actions

Published:
1.1K Views

Literature Text

Thread of Fate

(Disclaimer:  I do not own anything from Legend of Zelda or Nintendo)

As I gaze out into the bloodstained battlefield-once peaceful but now its peace shattered and undone by fate, lightning flashed and thunder roared as a small drizzle of freezing rain came down from the heavens.

With my night-black blade in hand, stained with crimson blood, I stood there and watched my opponent laying defenseless in his own pool of blood glaring at me, as if not to show the fear that was already plastered on his face. How pathetic. I growled. You have lost, beaten by your own fate that was sewn out for you by the goddesses. Why do you still argue that this battle isn't over?

The youth barely was able to say a word, not even breathe. Because my mission to find Zelda and defeat you still remains, and until that is done the surface will never be at peace, neither will Skyloft. The sky child let out a shaky breath and inhaled deeply. And until then, I will finish what I've started.

Hearing this made me want to kill him, kill him for not seeing that he had lost and I, Lord Ghirahim, had won. This troublesome child, him being so persistent to reason annoyed me enough to cut him up into tiny pieces until his body is unrecognizable. I dug my blade into his shoulder, his screams of agony following. You say until I'm defeated the world will be at peace. I wickedly smirked. Too bad your mission was at loss from the start.
I twisted the hilt of my blade, hearing a disgusting 'squelch' in his bloodied shoulder. The Hero's-no, he never deserved that title-the weak sky child's screams of agony and pain echoed out into the forest, silencing everything with fear and despair for their only hope, had lost to the very evil that threatened them. Y-you bastard-AAHHH!!

I didn't give him to finish his sentence as I stabbed one of my daggers into his right leg.
His screams renewed into the still, night air. Lightning blinded my eyes for only a second and thunder trailing after shook my whole body. Instead of drizzling it began to downpour, the chilling rain washing away the blood that stained the defeated boy's green tunic. Hear me, sky child. If you ever get in the way of my plans, I will not spare your life again. I knew this battle was already over and had no reason to torture him any longer.

I pulled my rapier from his shoulder, and then snapped my fingers, the dagger in his leg disappeared. A small cry of pain escaped from the boy's lips and he just lay there, not able to move an inch. Heck, he could barely keep his eyes open and stay alive after losing as much blood as he already had.

From the corner of my eye I looked at the so called "Chosen Hero" and said one last thing. You are pathetic, sky child. You say you must defeat me, but you proved that you could barely lay a scratch with that dull sword of yours on me. I silently laughed to myself.  Sometimes I can't believe the goddesses were this idiotic to choose you as their hero. It's amusing. I snapped my fingers once more and I disappeared in a sea of silver, read and gold diamonds before his eyes and was gone, leaving the boy in a bloodied heap just like that.

But I knew that from this day forth, our blood-soaked paths will cross once again. And until one of us is diminished, the cycle will never subside.

So until next time, sky child, the thread of fate we both carry will soon end when our swords clash, when blood will be spilled, and when one of us is finished by one of our blades.
Long story short: I was bored outta my mind and was eager to write some poetry instead of watching anime for hours and be scolded for doing so.

Then this idea came into mind, and so i started out with a bloodstained battlefield and a warrior, but then changed it to Ghirahim and put it to his point of view.

So there ya have it folks: boredome is the first random step of getting random ideas for random art. (lol! wtf!?)
© 2012 - 2024 StellaTheCat12
Comments6
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
Ghirahim is so evil D: